Introduction to COMTA: Importance of Accreditation for Your School Webinar Playback
Thanks to all who joined us for the latest event in our webinar series! On Thursday, October 29th, 2015, Dr. Leena S. Guptha, Board Chair, and Donna Sarvello, VP of Educational Support, hosted Dawn Hogue, COMTA Chair, to discuss all things accreditation.
Together, Dr. Leena, Donna, and Dawn discussed education's vital role in continuing to advance the massage therapy profession. Additionally, our experts shared insights regarding the importance of COMTA Accreditation, as well as helpful tips for a smooth application process. Tune in to the full webinar playback to learn all things accreditation, as well as hear important questions from school owerns and educators.
Specific topics discussed during this webinar include:
- Brief overview of current NCBTMB programs
- Education's role in advancing the massage profession
- Introduction to COMTA
- Defining COMTA Accreditation
- Importance of COMTA Accreditation
- Key details on the COMTA Accreditation process
- Benefits/Impact of Accreditation
- Next steps to becoming COMTA Accredited
- Live Q&A
We hope to see you at our next webinar!